www.zambofreeport.com.ph The Zamboanga City Special Economic Zone Authority (ZAMBOECOZONE), a government-owned and controlled corporation and a PRIORITY PROJECT of HER EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT GLORIA MACAPAGAL-ARROYO, as mandated by Republic Act 7903 is being developed into a decentralized, self-reliant, and self-sustaining agro-industrial, commercial, financial, investment and tourist center and Freeport with suitable retirement and residential areas.
ZAMBOECOZONE is the only economic zone with a Freeport status in the central and southern Philippines. Its strategic location makes it a coveted gateway to the Brunei-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East Asean Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA), making it an ideal hub for enterprises targeting distribution to this growth polygon.
The 1st development site is composed of the First and Second Industrial Parks. Development is currently centered on the 64-hectare “ZAMBOECOZONE and Freeport New Township” within the 1st development site where a slew of world-class facilities and amenities are in place and is suitable for commercial and service oriented projects, institutional complexes and light to medium enterprises.
The 664-hectare 2nd Industrial Park on the other hand, is a prime real estate with a 3-kilometer stretch of seafront, suitable for mixed-used development projects.
The 2nd development site is the “ZAMBOECOZONE HIGHLANDS” is more than 15,000 hectares of logged-over forest with Baguio-like climate prominently etched with nature and eco-trails and is 4,000 feet above sea level as its highest peak with several waterfalls suitable for mountain resorts and eco-tourism.
The numerous business opportunities that ZAMBOECOZONE and Freeport offers makes it’s a Prime Investment Destination in the ASEAN Region and an enabled environment for viable investments in the fastest growing region in the world.
Investment Priority Areas
- Retirement Resort and Vacation Homes
- Business Process Outsourcing and other ICT Projects
- Tourism and Resort Facilities/Services
- Marine Products Processing
- Agriculture and Agro-Industrial
- Real Estate Development
- Fiscal Incentives
- Four to Six Years Income Tax Holiday (ITH)
- Net Operating Loss Carryover (NOLCO)
- Preferential tax rate of five percent (5%) based on Gross Income Earned provided that seventy percent (70%) of products are to be exported.
- Tax and duty free importation of machinery, equipment, raw materials, supplies and all other articles including finished goods
- Additional deductions from Taxable Income
- Non-Fiscal Incentives
- Foreigners can own 100% of the business
- Permanent Residency Visas
- Employment of Foreign Nationals
- Importation of consigned equipment
- Visas available to foreign nationals
ContactMr. Christopher Lawrence S. Arnuco Chairperson and Administrator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. No: (062) 991-3155 Fax No: (062) (062) 991-3155 Address: San Ramon, Zamboanga City 7000 Manila Office: 27th flr. BPI Buendia Centre 372 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., Makati City Tel. No: 464-9059 Fax No: 464-9001 Ms. Marilou dR. Vasquez Corporate Sales and Locators Management Division Email: email@example.com Tel No: (062) 991-3158 Fax No: (62) 991-3155 Carma Ayn Mendoza Manila Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel No: (062) 464-9059 Fax No: (62) 464-9001