Clark Development Corporation (CDC) is a government agency tasked to manage the Clark Freeport and Clark Special Economic Zone - two contiguous areas in Pampanga and Tarlac that are considered as one of the fastest growing investment destinations in the Philippines today. While CDC is a subsidiary of the Bases Conversion Development Authority, it enjoys full autonomy to enter into contracts, grant permits and licenses, build, operate and regulate utilities - among other tasks in its mandate under Republic Act 7227 or the Bases Conversion Law and other pertinent Presidential and Executive issuances.
CDC oversees the day-to-day affairs in Clark, ensuring that a viable business environment is enjoyed by locators and investors, employees, residents, local communities and all other stakeholders.
This is achieved through the implementation of sound policies that help create profitable business climate inside the Freeport while helping boost the economies of local communities in and around Clark area.
CDC has a responsive bureaucracy that is made up of business professionals and top caliber employees. Its organizational structure has been tailored to serve the needs and demands of Clark locators while upholding the interests of the government at the same time.
CDC maintains high degree of professionalism, competence and excellence in dealing with its broad based clientele. Its officers and employees observe ethical standards and decorum - necessary ingredients in ensuring quality and dependable service.
Investment Priority Areas
- Industrial Park Development
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Aviation/ Airport-related projects
- Agriculture and Agro-Industrial
- Fiscal Incentives
- Preferential tax rate of five percent (5%) based on Gross Income Earned provided that seventy percent (70%) of products are to be exported.
- Exemption from taxes and duties on imported spare parts
- Exemption from wharfage dues and export tax, duty, impost and fees
- Reduction of the Rates of Duty on Capital Equipment, Spareparts and Accessories by Virtue of EO 528
- Tax exemption on breeding stocks and genetic materials
- Tax Credits
- Additional deductions from Taxable Income
- Non-Fiscal Incentives
- Employment of Foreign Nationals
- Free movement of finished goods within the Zone as a separate Customs Territory
- Research and Development (R&D) is allowable as deduction for Manufacturing, Trading and Service Enterprises under RR 16-99
ContactMr. Arthur P. Tugade President and CEO Email: APTugade@clark.com.ph Tel. No: (045) 599-2090 Fax No: (045) 599-2507 Ms. Keann Mallari Office Secretary Email: email@example.com Tel. No: 045-599-2092 Address: Bldg 2122, C.P. Garcia St., Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga Engr. Mariza O. Mandocdoc, Phd OIC/Vice-President for Business Development & Business Enhancement Group Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. No: (045) 499-1139 (045) 499-1140 Fax No: (045) 599-2616 Ms. Ma. Cynthia Edelita S. Chaves Asst. Manager, Corporate Planning Department Email: MaCynthiaEdelitaChavez@clark.com.ph email@example.com Fax No: (6345) 599-3855