www.aurorapacific.com.ph Located in the northeastern part of the Philippines, the Aurora Pacific Ecozone (APECO) is Asia's premier investment hub of the Pacific. Facing the Pacific Ocean, the ecozone is dubbed as the "Gateway of the Pacific" for its strategic location. Its distinct advantage in transshipment and logistics makes it an excellent choice for business and investment.
Comprising 1,000 hectares of land in the Province of Aurora, it is master-planned to be competitive among the region's major economic centers with a custom-designed industrial seaport and international airport. These modern facilities, coupled with highly-skilled manpower, offer clear advantages in operations in terms of time saved in freight and less fuel consumption.
Aware of the demands of the 21st century, development of the ecozone follows all the tenets of green urbanism. It is the first of its kind in the Philippines to run on renewable energy and energy efficient technology. It is envisioned as a green community - making it an ideal investment haven as well for tourism and agro-industrial related activities.
The economic zone is under the management of the Aurora Special Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA), a government agency under the Office of the President, created by Republic Act No. 9490.
Be part of our green, vibrant economy. Invest in the Aurora Pacific Ecozone.
Investment Priority Areas
- Renewable Energy
- Fiscal Incentives
- Income Tax Holiday (ITH)
- Net Operating Loss Carryover (NOLCO)
- Imposition of a tax rate of five percent (5%) on Gross Income Earned (GIE)
- Accelerated Depreciation
- Capital Equipment Incentives
- The importation of source documents by information technology-registered enterprises shall be eligible for tax and duty free importation.
- Raw Materials Incentives
- Incentives on Breeding Stocks and Genetic Materials
- Exemption from Wharfage Dues
- Deferred Imposition of the Minimum Corporate Income Tax
- Non-Fiscal Incentives
- Employment of Foreign Nationals
- Issuance of Alien Employment Permit
- Issuance of Alien Investor's Visa
ContactMr. Gerardo D. Erguiza President and CEO Email:email@example.com Tel. No: 813-4381 / 813-4384 Fax No: 813-3674 Mr. Leo Angelo C. Salinel Business Development Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. No: 813-4381 Fax No: 813-3674