Description: Billion-dollar semiconductor, ICT and manufacturing, companies such as Yokohama, Texas Instruments, Phoenix Semiconductor Philippines and L & T International Group chose Clark as their base of operations. Clark is more than just an economic zone; it is a haven where business goes hand-in-hand with leisure. Available at Clark are areas for electronics, manufacturing & ICT to accommodate diverse requirements of foreign investors.Type of investors/locators sought
1) Established players in the Electronics ICT and manufacturing scene, seeking to expand into other nations for cost efficiency as well as,
2) New players recognizing the advantages of Clark as a jump-off point for their globalization plans.
- Power: sourced from the grid through a dual 230 KV line transmission facility.
- Water: Treated water and waste water treatment facility.
- Solid Waste: with 100 hectares landfill facility that can accommodate municipal & hazardous waste.
- Telecom: with dual fiber optic backbone and digital exchange system connecting more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- Liquid Gas Manufacturing Plant inside Clark supplying large and stable volumes of high purity nitrogen gases and other gases.
- Eleven Educational Institutions within Clark Freeport.
- 160 Leading colleges and universities in surrounding areas producing Highly Skilled English-Proficient Manpower.
- Gated and secured facility.
- World Class Recreational Facilities: 6 Golf Courses, 5 Casinos, 8 Convention Facilities, 35 Restaurants, 5 Theme Parks, 14 Historical Sites and almost 2,000 hotel rooms.
- Four (4) health and medical facilities.
Clark Development Corporation (CDC), the administrator of the Clark Freeport Zone (CFZ) is a government owned and controlled corporation (GOCC) created in April 1993 by Executive Order 80 (EO 80) as the implementing arm of the Bases Conversion Development Authority (BCDA) to manage the then Clark Special Economic Zone. As administrator of the Zone, CDC was accorded both administrative and regulatory powers.For inquiries: DOMESTIC INVESTMENT PROMOTIONS SERVICE BOARD OF INVESTMENTS Tel No.: (+632) 896.4179/895.3984/897.6682 local 229/260 Fax No.: (+632) 890.9307 E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org